Support CEF Student Scholarships
The demand for tuition assistance has never been greater among our Catholic schools. You can help fund scholarships for low-income students this year in many ways. Contact us to discuss any of the gifts below or donate now.
Note: The Coronavirus Relief Bill of 2020 includes an above-the-line deduction (universal or non-itemizer deduction that applies to all taxpayers) for total charitable contributions of up to $300. The incentive applies to contributions made in 2020 to claim on tax forms next year. The bill also lifts the existing cap on annual contributions for those who itemize, raising it from 60 percent of adjusted gross income to 100 percent. For corporations, the bill raises the annual limit from 10 percent to 25 percent. Learn more about benefits for individuals and families here.
You can support the Catholic Education Foundation with gifts including:
- Gifts by cash, check or credit via online installments (monthly, quarterly, annually, etc.)
- Gifts of stocks or bonds
- Gifts from an IRA - such as your Required Minimum Distribution or Qualified Charitable Distributions
- Distribution from your Donor Advised Fund
- Real estate, property, vehicles, etc.
- Gifts from bequests/wills, trusts or estates
- Matching gifts from employers
- In memory of a loved one, or to honor an alumnus, class, teacher or priest
- In honor of a birthday, anniversary, wedding
Get a Tax Credit by Supporting Low-Income Student Scholarships
70% Kansas state tax credits are available for eligible donations from individuals, corporations, banks and insurance companies. Learn more.
Connect with Young Professionals
Share CEF's Story and Student Outcomes
Catholic Education Foundation scholarship students have a 99% graduation rate! CEF graduates are also three times more likely to attend college as their peers. And Catholic school graduates are more likely to vote, be civically engaged, and actively serve their communities. Help us spread the word about the impact of CEF schools by following us on Facebook and LinkedIn to share our impact with friends!
We work hard, but we like to have fun too. Register for an upcoming event or join one of our committees to see why our annual celebration consistently ranks among the Top Five events in Kansas City.