Support CEF Student Scholarships
The demand for tuition assistance has never been greater among our Catholic schools. You can help fund scholarships for low-income students this year in many ways. Contact us to discuss any of the gifts below or donate now.
You can support the Catholic Education Foundation with gifts including:
- Gifts by cash, check or credit via online installments (monthly, quarterly, annually, etc.)
- Gifts of stocks or bonds
- Gifts from an IRA - such as your Required Minimum Distribution or Qualified Charitable Distributions
- Distribution from your Donor Advised Fund
- Real estate, property, vehicles, etc.
- Gifts from bequests/wills, trusts or estates
- Matching gifts from employers
- In memory of a loved one, or to honor an alumnus, class, teacher or priest
- In honor of a birthday, anniversary, wedding
Get a Tax Credit by Supporting Low-Income Student Scholarships
70% Kansas state tax credits are available for eligible donations from individuals, corporations, banks and insurance companies. Learn more.
Connect with Young Professionals
Share CEF's Story and Student Outcomes
Catholic Education Foundation scholarship students have a 99% graduation rate! CEF graduates are also three times more likely to attend college as their peers. And Catholic school graduates are more likely to vote, be civically engaged, and actively serve their communities. Help us spread the word about the impact of CEF schools by following us on Facebook and LinkedIn to share our impact with friends!
We work hard, but we like to have fun too. Register for an upcoming event or join one of our committees to see why our annual celebration consistently ranks among the Top Five events in Kansas City.