The Archdiocese of Kansas City in Kansas covers administrative costs for CEF, allowing 100% of grants and donations to go directly to scholarships for students in need. CEF’s average scholarship is about $939.
Last year, CEF provided:
- $1,315,995 in scholarship funds
- for 1,402 students
- at 20 schools
This year, CEF projects:
- $1,401,037 in scholarship funds
- for approximately 1,500 students
- at 21 schools
Many, many thanks to our scholarship donors who make this all possible! Your gift of "two fish" is helping us fill an ocean of need!
Additional financial information for CEF:
- CEF's 2016-17 Operating Budget
- CEF's 2014-15 Audit
- CEF's nonprofit profile at the Greater Kansas City Community Foundation
This agency is funded in part by the generosity of donors to the
Archbishop's Call to Share.