The Catholic Education Foundation is seeking a creative, highly organized Marketing and Communications Manager to plan and execute integrated marketing and communications efforts for our growing Catholic nonprofit organization.
This new position is responsible for planning, executing and optimizing communications in a variety of media and developing marketing materials for special events and other agency projects and campaigns. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience, have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or journalism, possess graphic design experience, be a practicing Catholic, have strong written and verbal skills and experience in managing content development and publishing in digital and print media. The manager will collaborate with school, parish and key constituencies, develop and publish content, and manage production and performance of web, digital and direct response marketing to benefit fundraising and public relations efforts.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred in marketing, communications, or a related field.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in marketing, communications, digital media or related field.
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office and Google programs, and Adobe CS experience helpful.
• Proven expertise in content development for web and social media platforms.
• Ability to effectively communicate brand voice with professionalism and integrity.
• Knowledge and enthusiasm about the use and potential of social media sites, digital fundraising and new media tools for donor relationships and community engagement.
• Working knowledge of email marketing tools (Mailchimp, Constant Contact, etc.) and website CMS.
• Ability to multi-task and oversee diverse projects simultaneously in a deadline-oriented environment.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with both internal and external audiences.
• Demonstrated ability to take direction, initiate ideas proactively, and work collaboratively in small teams.
This position offers competitive salary and benefits, growth and professional development opportunities, and the benefits of a faith-based working environment. If interested in this exciting opportunity, submit cover letter, resume and salary expectations here. In addition, please provide a writing sample.
Posted Feb. 7, 2020